According to the Harvard Business School, increasing customer retention rates by 5 percent increases profits by 25 percent to 95 percent. Focusing on KEEPING the customers a business has is much easier and profitable than spending energy reaching out to new customers. Don’t get me wrong…new customers are always great and marketing to them is part of business, but retaining and having loyal customers is fantastic! My guest this week shares with us tips and strategies of client and customer retention and why it is vital to a successful business.
Jim Palmer is a marketing and business building expert and host of the hit weekly Web TV show, Newsletter Guru TV. Jim is also the host Stick Like Glue Radio, his weekly podcast on smart marketing strategies. He is best known internationally as ‘The Newsletter Guru’- the go-to resource for maximizing the profitability of customer relationships.
Jim is the founder of Custom Newsletters, Incorporated, parent company of:
- No Hassle Newsletters
- No Hassle Social Media
- Concierge Print and Mail on Demand
- Success Advantage Publishing
- Custom Article Generator
- Double My Retention
- The Magnetic Attraction and Retention Training Program
Jim is also the acclaimed author of four great books:
- The Magic of Newsletter Marketing – The Secret to More Profits and Customers for Life
- Stick Like Glue – How to Create an Everlasting Bond With Your Customers So They Spend More, Stay Longer, and Refer More
- The Fastest Way to Higher Profits – 19 Immediate Profit-Enhancing Strategies You Can Use Today
- It’s Okay To Be Scared – But Never Give Up
To learn more about Jim and his work, visit: http://www.thenewsletterguru.com/
Tweet me during the show @kalynnamadio and use the hashtag #ACTLOCALMarketing to join the conversation.
Please to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes! ACT LOCAL Marketing welcomes your comments and email.